Deadline of abstract submission: 15 July 2018
Notification of abstract review: 20 July 2018
Deadline of early bird registration: 25 July 2018
Deadline of full paper submission: 10 August 2018
Conference Dates: 13 – 15 August 2018
1st notification of full paper review: 20 August 2018
Deadline of revised full paper submission: 31 August 2018
2nd notification of full paper review: 10 September 2018
Participants could provide two types of presentation including oral and poster presentation.
Oral presentation: Abstract submissions have to be sent to email: email@example.com . And, please write email to tell that “This paper wishes to be presented as oral presentation”.
Poster presentation: Abstract submissions have to be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org . And, please write email to tell that “This paper wishes to be presented as poster presentation”.
- Perspectives on STEM in education
- Transdisciplinary learning in STEM
- STEM skills for Innovation and Creativity
- Research-based practices for engaging students in STEM learning
- Digital technologies/learning spaces facilitating STEM learning
- School-industry-community partnerships in STEM
- STEM Teacher Education and Professional Learning
- Integrated pedagogical approaches to STEM
- Policy and leadership for improving STEM
- Assessment and evaluation of STEM outcomes
- STEM as critical literacy
- Diverse learners in STEM
- STEM and environmental sustainability
We are delighted to invite you to join the 1st International Annual Meeting on STEM education (I AM STEM) 2018. The conference jointly hosted by Science Education Association of Thailand (SEAT); ASEAN Comparative Educational Research Network (ACER-N); Thailand Office of Basic Education Commission (OBEC); Khon Kaen University, Thailand;Rajabath Mahasarakham University; Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Negeri (STAIN) Sorong, Indonesia; Thai Nguyen University of Education, Hanoi National University of Education, Can Tho University, Vietnam. The 1st I AM STEM 2018 will be held at AVANI hotel, Khon Kaen, Thailand from 13th – 15th August 2018. The 1st I AM STEM 2018 is conjunction to the 5th International ASEAN Comparative Educational Research Network (ACER-N) 2018 Conference. [link to: seat.in.th/acern2018 ] . Two conferences will be held on the same days but the parallel session and proceeding will be separated. The conference program involves research oral and poster presentation that enable delegates to explore and develop new ideas about integrated STEM education. We look forward to seeing you in Khon Kaen for the 1st I AM STEM 2018.